Ads Corner

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Manual Snap...Photo without editing...fresh one!!!

Salam and Good Morning to All,

As a beginner, I want to implement my basic knowledge of the exposure triangle that I always want to master. I am not sure if I've done a good job, but experimenting and applying it might helps to learn more and more. i believe, by get to know your camera and understand it as much as you can, really helps! Then when you try to learn any knowledge about it, plus knowing your equipment very well, then you can work well with it.

This time, the location is at my mom's house at Ayer Itam,Johor. Specifically at Kg. Parit Sonto. Its actually yesterday, aroud 8a.m.

The first picture as shown here is my favourite one. It might not really sharp, but I do love the light and exposure of this picture. I can feel some emotion in this picture...its came out as what I am thinking when I snap it. The circle of the flares really makes this picture expressed my feeling that time.
ISO-200, F10, 1/160sec, Pentax k-X
  I just love this picture....guess what...its banana leave. Green and fresh like my heart...I love it because it looks pure and true.
ISO-200, F6.3, 1/125sec, Pentax k-X
 Does it look overexpose? I think, yes. This is my second snap of this flower. The first try looks too bright. This one too, but I just love the expression of this picture...this is the real ambient that morning, the sun was rising and giving direct yellow light to this yellow flower and make it shine brightly....My feeling during snapping this flower was so delightful....and just like the way this picture shows.
ISO-200,F5.6,1/200sec, Pentax k-X
 In the morning, all flowers and green creatures looks fresh, especially suburban area. I love the puple color centered in the middle of the green. Without editing, it still looks great. But I believe, if I play around with the curve and level inside photoshop, it will looks much more interesting. Is it...? I think yes. But maybe this picture just enough to show...I don't know, different people, different judgement...but professionals might look at it as a normal..nothing extraordinary......its ok..life is all about learning. Me too...I need to learn more..I just love photography...I really love it because life is beautiful, I just wanna share with the whole world how beautiful life we live in. I share it through picture.
ISO-200,F5.6,1/100sec,Pentax k-X

No comments:

Post a Comment